Chancellor Pam King Finklea
Hello, Thank you for coming! it is an honor to meet you! I am so blessed you are visiting our website. It is not by accident you are here!
I appreciate your interest in Shamar Global University. For the past 30+ years, I have been involved in ministry and Christian education, actively serving churches locally and globally.
I believe according to Eph 4:11 and 1 Cor 12:28, there are “some” officers who are prophets that need to be identified, activated, equipped, and established in every denomination, diocese, and local churches. No Prophet Left Behind!
I am fulfilling my passion and divine destiny of being a pioneer, “bridge-builder’ and prophetic liaison between denominations and the prophetic-apostolic.
I am called to develop and raise up “pioneering” professional prophets with a “Shamar” (guard) mindset to be a “voice” and transformation agent for God in every sphere of society including government, business, entertainment, education, media, family, and religion.
It is my desire to assist prophets to gain a conviction to unite with their overseers to build the local church and procure fortitude to fulfill the prophetic global call of God on their lives.
I am called to provide solid prophetic training that will equip, train and develop professional prophets who have been born in the world they are called to bring reformation to by the power of God.
My Prophetic Journey
- As a member of a Baptist church and while attending a Catholic school (enrolled for a short time), by the age of seven, I was having dreams, visions, and supernatural encounters.
- As a young teenager while present at an Apostolic (Jesus Only) church I was recognized as “a special-gifted young person” by God by the Late Bishop Willie B. McNeil, Pastor of Holy Cross Remnant Apostolic Church in New York.
- At age 16, I was recognized by the late Rev Lee Arthur Jackson as a youth minister and allowed to organize a youth choir at Christian Light Baptist Church, New York.
- In 1984, I gave my life to Christ, as a young adult, while serving in the military, stationed in Germany, under the pastorate of Supt. Lionel and the Late District Missionary Veronica L. Shields (Church of God in Christ) and by 1986 unbeknownst to me, I was ministering prophetically.
- In 1985-2001 I continued being actively involved on my local church working in various positions such as youth ministry, prayer ministry, Bible study teacher, music ministry and evangelism. I continued having dreams and visions and yet unknown to me ministering prophetically.
- In 2002, I had a re-framing experience, I became more serious and my quest to find out what God was doing in my life got stronger. I was determined to get answers. I went to a prophetic church, only to find out I was the prophet I was looking for!
- In 2003, I accepted my call as a Prophetess and started prophetic training.
- In 2004-2010, I established a Prophetic Training Newsletter – Shamar Prophetic Unity Newsletter.
In 2016, I established the Shamar School of the Prophets, which is now known as Shamar Global University LLC
I am a licensed Evangelist Missionary within the COGIC and an ordained Prophetess as a member of the International Congress of Churches and Ministers (ICCM).
Prophetic Education Training 2002-2007
Prophetic Age Ministry Institute, Broken Arrow OK
Chancellor – Apostle Pam Green Vinnett
Everlasting Life Bible and Prophets Institute, Tulsa, OK
Chancellor- Dr. Paula A. Price
The Household of Gethsemane Church, Tulsa, OK
Chancellor – Apostle Sally Chaney
Christ Cathedral Church of God in Christ, Bellevue, Nebraska (Practical Intern Training)
Superintendent Kevin Johnson
NOVEMBER 27, 2020 - NOVEMBER 30, 2020
A. A. – General Studies – 1994
B.S – Social Psychology – 1996
MPM – Master’s Prophetic Ministry – 2018
Doctorate – Currently Enrolled (2021)
I have been married to my Bible scholar husband, Elder Ron Finklea for over 25 years and together we have four beautiful grown children.